DELIVERY OF GOODS
1. The Buyer undertakes to specify the exact place of delivery.
2. The Buyer undertakes to accept the goods himself. In the event that the Buyer is unable to take delivery of the goods himself and the goods have been delivered to the address indicated, the Buyer shall not be entitled to claim against the Seller for delivery of the goods to the wrong entity.
3. The goods shall be dispatched to the Buyer within 3 - 4 working days after confirmation of payment.
4. In the case of a pre-order, the goods shall be dispatched to the Buyer within 3-10 working days after confirmation of payment.
5. In all cases, the Seller shall be exempt from liability for failure to meet delivery deadlines if the goods are not delivered to the Buyer or are not delivered on time due to the Buyer's fault or due to circumstances beyond the Seller's control.
6. The Buyer must immediately inform the Seller if the consignment is received in damaged packaging, if the consignment contains unordered goods or the wrong quantity of goods, or if the consignment is incomplete.
7. The Buyer must provide the Seller with photographs of the damaged parcel and/or item(s) by email.