Current version 2022-03-06
We, the legal entity name MB "Aksima", legal entity code 304984101, address Savanorių. pr. 178- 305, Vilnius, Lithuania, VAT payer code LT100013712113 (hereinafter referred to as - The Company or We), we take care of our customer, the user of the e-shop 3.14 and the user of the website www.314clothes.com (hereinafter referred to as - You or User) (hereinafter referred to as - E-shop) data security and privacy.
1.1. Personal data - means any information that can directly or indirectly identify you. The following personal data is processed:
- Name, Surname, Address, Telephone number, Email address;
- Name and surname of the buyer;
- Name and surname of the person collecting the goods;
- Contact details of the buyer - email address and phone number, address;
- Buyer's delivery details - the address to which the goods will be delivered or any other delivery/collection choice of the Buyer;
- The payment method chosen by the buyer and the payment details entered;
- A history of orders placed in your E-shop;
- IP address;
- network and location data when you provide it;
- Your history of enquiries and complaints;
- other publicly available data that you have shared during your visit to the online shop.
1.2. Processing of personal data - means any operation performed on personal data (such as collecting, editing, modifying, recording, storing, accessing, querying, archiving, etc.).
1.3. Duomenų valdytojas - MB “Aksima”, legal entity code 304984101, address Savanorių. pr. 178- 305 kab., Vilnius, Lithuania, VAT payer code LT100013712113.
1.4. Data Subject - any natural person whose data is processed by the Company
1.5. Svetainė - www.314clothes.com.
2.1. By submitting data to the Company, the Data Subject consents to the use of the Personal Data by the Company in order to ensure the functioning of the E-Shop for the purposes requested by the Data Subject.
2.2. The Company processes your personal data on the following grounds:
- The Company receives your explicit consent to process your data in this way, i.e. when you create a User Account;
- You place an order on the E-shop, which is accepted and fulfilled, thereby creating and enforcing a contract with you;
- as well as in cases where the Company has a legal obligation to process your data;
- the legitimate interests of the Company are met. We will process your Personal Data if we have a legitimate interest in doing so and such processing is not prejudicial to the protection of your interests and rights.
2.3. The Company processes your data for the following purposes:
- For efficient, optimal and convenient functioning of the E-Shop;
- To ensure the smooth administration of the E-Shop;
- To register and maintain your account;
- To ensure that the services you have requested are properly delivered;
- To provide you with relevant information, answer your questions and queries;
- Conducting statistical and other analyses to improve the performance of the E-Shop and your experience using it;
- When you visit the Website, the Company may process your IP address, network and location data, These Personal Data are collected by means of cookies and other similar technologies on the basis of the User's consent.
- For other purposes that may be indicated to you at the time of providing your data.
3.1. We are committed to a duty of confidentiality in relation to your Personal Data. Your Personal Data may be disclosed to third parties only if necessary for the conclusion and performance of a contract for the benefit of the data subject or for other legitimate reasons.
3.2. The Company may provide Personal Data to its data processors who provide services to the Company and process Personal Data on behalf of the Company. Such processors selected by the Company are entitled to process Personal Data only on the instructions of the Company and only to the extent necessary for the proper performance of the Company's obligations under the contract between the Company and the service provider. We assure you that the Company only cooperates with processors that guarantee appropriate measures (organisational and technical) for the processing of Personal Data and ensure the processing of Personal Data in accordance with the legal requirements.
3.3. The Company may also provide personal data in response to requests from the courts or public authorities to the extent necessary for the proper observance of applicable law and the instructions of public authorities.
4.2. If you have not been active in your E-shop User account for 10 years, your personal data will be deleted.
4.3. You may also request that your account on the E-Shop be cancelled.
5.1. We are committed to protecting the privacy of minors. Please be aware that our E-Shop and Website are not designed for persons under the age of 18.
5.2. Persons under the age of 18 may not provide any Personal Data on the E-Shop and the Website.
5.3. If a person is under 18 years of age, in order to use the E-shop or the Website, he/she must have the written consent of at least one of his/her legal representatives (father, mother, guardian) for the processing of his/her personal data prior to the submission of the Personal Data.
6.1. As a Data Subject, you have the following Data Subject rights:
6.1.1. The right to receive information about processing ("right to know").
6.1.2. Right of access to processed data ("right of access").
6.1.3. The right to request rectification ("right to rectification").
6.1.4. The right to have your data erased ("right to be forgotten"). This right does not apply if the personal data for which erasure is requested is also processed on another legal basis, such as processing necessary for the performance of a contract or for the fulfilment of an obligation under applicable law.
6.1.5. The right to restrict processing ("right of restriction").
6.1.6. Right to object to processing.
6.1.7. Right to data portability. The right to data portability must not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others. The data subject shall not have the right to data portability in respect of personal data which are processed in non-automatically structured files, such as paper files.
6.1.8. The right to request that only automated processing, including profiling, is not applied.
6.1.9. Right to lodge a complaint about the processing of personal data with the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
6.2. To exercise your rights, you can submit an enquiry or request to us in writing at: email@example.com. Upon receipt of such a request or enquiry from you, we may ask you to fill in the necessary forms, as well as to provide a notarised copy of your personal document, which we need to verify your identity in order to prevent the disclosure of your Personal Data.
6.3. Upon receipt of your request or enquiry regarding the processing of your Personal Data, we undertake to provide you with a response within no later than 1 month from the date of the request and to carry out the actions set out in the request or to inform you of our reasons for refusing to do so. If necessary, the time limit may be extended by a further 2 months depending on the complexity and number of requests. In this case, we will inform you of the extension within 1 month of receipt of the request.
6.4. If Personal Data is erased at your request, we will only retain copies of the information that is necessary to protect our legitimate interests and the legitimate interests of others, to comply with the obligations of public authorities, to resolve disputes, to identify interference or to comply with any agreements you have entered into with us.
6.5. If you believe that your rights as a Data Subject have been violated, you may also lodge a complaint with the State Data Protection Inspectorate, the Personal Data Protection Authority that supervises us, for more information and contact details please visit its website www.ada.lt.
7.3. You can control Cookies on the Website. You have the right to choose whether you want to accept Cookies and other tracking technologies we use, or whether you want to disable Cookies altogether or only certain Cookies.
7.5. We use the following categories of cookies: